Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Life before the sleep scores We’re forced upon us,

I liked Fitbit! Life after sleep scores sneakily forced upon me ? No longer interested! When I can afford to replace I will immediately. 

Fitbit - this upgrade was a massive mistake. In life we learn from our mistakes and rectify them . “Every day’s a learning day” is what we say to our pupils. Please learn that your customers are an important asset. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Well @Rosettaw1 they where not forced apon the user, but added as a response to a much requested suggestion by the Fitbit users, yes fitbit responds to suggestions. 

We do have a feature suggestion to make this optional. 

Make sleep score optional

Best Answer

I agree.  It's actually had the opposite effect of what they intended with me in that I am now looking at other watches as mine will need replaced soon; their new and improved features just get in the way of me accessing the features I bought the device for in the first place.  Extremely irritated.  

Best Answer

If anyone from the Fitbit app development team bothers to read this, please look at the actual  numbers of people who want these features to be optional.  The suggestion (linked above) to add “sleep score” to mobile had 208 upvotes.  The suggestion to “make sleep score optional” (also linked above) currently has 695 upvotes.  

The community clearly doesn’t want sleep score to be forced on us.   It should be buried, like the cardio fitness score.  

Best Answer
0 Votes