Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log tiredness score on sleep log

It would be useful to be able to log how you feel each morning (e.g. refreshed, tired, groggy or wired, or maybe just a simple scale 1-5 ) in the Sleep Log so you can see how the aspects of the sleep data (restoration, time, awake periods etc) affect how you *actually* feel. I have often been told I had a "good" sleep score, but in fact I feel dreadful like I had a terrible night's sleep. Having a log of how you feel along side the data can help you identify, for example, how much sleep you personally need and, if sleep appears to be "good", you could then look at what other factors might be either causing fatigue or having a positive effect. Without being able to log how you feel compared with the data, you can't see any patterns. I also think this data would massively contribute to AI learning about the relationship between sleep and tiredness across the population.

In addition to logging how you feel there could potentially be other things to record like whether you used your phone before bed or had a bath or used a sleep pillow mist.... Logging pre-bed activity could help people hone their bed time routine for the best nights sleep.

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0