Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fitbit Alta HR isnt reading my full night sleep.

My fitbit alta isnt reading my full nights sleep. Only part of it. Last night it only read 1hr 8 min. I know I slept longer. This has happened many times. Ive had my fitbit Alta HR for almost 2 years and Ive loved having it. Is it getting time to replace or what could be the problem? I have tried cleaning it more often, and Ive tried changing the position of my fitbit. It still doesnt read my full nights sleep every night.  Thank you. BJ

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's happened once to my hubs new Inspire HR this week and on my Charge 3 for the last 5 of 7 nights. there's so much 'traffic' on the boards about people hating the sleep score that we can't seem to find any info or help for not getting a full nights recording or random sleep hours or intermittent sleep recording. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the information. This has been a nightly issue. Reads part of my sleep, then reads as though im awake then will pick up on my sleep again giving me 2 separate reads.One with a graph and the other not. Im going to buy a new fitbit and see if this is just getting to old. Its been almost 2 years since I first got this one. Thank you BJ

Best Answer
0 Votes

I moved my fitbit to my right wrist before I go to bed and is again reading my full nights sleep. So I think I may have been moving to much in the night for it to be read. Does anyone know how long a fitbit alta HR is supposed to last before needing replaced? Mine is close to 2 years old now. Thanks. BJ

Best Answer
0 Votes