Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some advice for mattress suggestion?

Our home renovation is almost over and, we are waiting for the last couple of bits to be to be added to the home. As for our mattress, what we're using was too old. We are planning to replace it with a new one. I was particularly looking for some kind of sale or replacement offer from the shop. The amount of budget on the mattress was comparatively low, so I have to be minimal in selection. As I have registered with a couple of sites recently, I got a notification from this online mattress store, where they will be having sales on weekends. So I was going through the site on weekend I was really impressed with deals they had, for me it's like an entire shopping is done within one place. As I am doing the online mattress-https://mattressville.ca/ shopping for the first time, I want to know about the things that I should be aware of?
Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

If your budget is low, don’t go with the cheapest option you find. As much as I know, a good mattress is at least $400. Don't go lower because the quality drop-off will be huge.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How low is your budget? The question appears because as much as I know, a good mattress is pretty expensive. I bought a new mattress last year, and I chose the memory foam. It looked at the best reviews on sleepauthorities.com. and as much as I know this website has real reviews. My opinion is, you should invest in a good mattress, because it will serve you for many years and it's good for your back. At least, don't go with the cheapest option, I'm sure you'll regret afterwards.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You should be aware that there's really no way of telling if a mattress listed online will be right for you. It's too personal an experience. Reviews could say the mattress is firm for them, but could be too soft for you. I purchased one online that reviews said was a good mix between soft and firm. But when it arrived, it was like sleeping on a rock. Returning a mattress online is no fun either. 😞

I'd recommend going to a bunch of real-life stores (when they're open again), and test out a bunch of mattresses. When you find a model that you feel comfortable with, then locate it online and buy that one.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks and amazing suggestion.. I am New member here Sahil Gogna.. i was also looking fitbit watches for my taxi melbourne company employees.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That’s a tough question.  
Depends on your weight and what works for your body.  

i Love my purple mattress, but it is soo heavy - won’t be moving it till I have to. But does give me back aches once in a while when I sleep more than 10 hours, since my body weight is under what is optimal for this mattress.

but I love it because it puts me to sleep immediately and I have insomnia.  And when I wake up on a regular sleep night I feel super energized.  

(found out after receiving it that it’s for ppl who weigh more than 140 lbs & I sleep 10+ hours on weekends bc I sleep 4 hours a night during the weeknights)

Best Answer
0 Votes

I really need to get one of those orthopedic mattresses 😁; my father got one a few months ago and it's been very helpful for him and his back pain. 

A good mattress and pillow that work for you can really make a huge difference on sleep quality!  

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes