Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not happy with the way sleep is calculated

I have had Fitbits for awhile now, so I am no stranger to how they work and I have my setting on normal. My watch is operating the way it should. I am just not happy with the way the software calculates sleep. And I’m fed up with all the suggestions about how we need to get more sleep and the negative effects of not getting enough. Oh, yes I am! I’m getting good sleep that is considered good for me! 
I am the type of person who cooks dinner by five PM and calls it a day by six! So, I often fall sleep by 8pm. I will sleep around two hours then wake up and watch some TV until I go back to sleep for the whole night.  Well, Fitbit is NOT calculating the two or more hours with the same night, so it looks like I am not getting enough. God forbid we fall asleep before nine! And I don’t need to sleep more than five hours straight. My average sleep score is around 70 and when I wake up with that score I feel good and refreshed, but when it gives me a score of 80 or higher, I wake up feeling groggy and can’t function!  I’m done feeling pressured that my sleeping is not good enough and that I’m not sleeping correctly! I do not want anymore advice from fitbit and when my premium expires, I’m done. 

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0