Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd little hack for fractionated sleep times

I often get up during the night - a noise, dog see a raccoon or bathroom trip and the next morning I'll see that my sleep has been divided into two to four sleep times and some pretty big gaps.

I discovered that if I tried to add a sleep time to fill a gap during which I know I was sleeping, it often messes up the other times.

In frustration, one morning last week I deleted all my sleep times for the previous night by swipe and delete on my phone. Then, I added back the entire night -which was actually the option showing (10:20pm - 6:05am) And to my surprise, the entire night was tracked with sleep stages! It even showed the times I woke as small or large red bars.

Not sure if this will work all the time but I'm gullible enough to feel tired if Fitbit says I lost sleep 🙂 

Anyway I thought I'd post in case it offers a fix others might need.

Blaze, ChargeHR, Flex
Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Same thing just started happening to my sleep times about a week ago. My sleep time is split in 2 and there is like an hour gap in between the two times. They must have broken the sleep software recently. Pretty frustrating but I'll try your hack.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That worked. Man. What a pain. Come on fitbit fix this.

Best Answer
0 Votes