Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to view Sleep Avg instead of Score

While I understand some people may prefer to see a 'Sleep score' I much prefer to see my weekly average of hours slept.

As a shift worker it was great, if my weekly average was 6 hours then I would try and aim to sleep longer the next few nights to catchup and try and get my average up.

Now I just have a score, I could manually calculate my average but I shouldn't have to when Fitbit used to do this for me.  A score might be useful for some but I don't see any benefit.  At least give us the option in Settings to have sleep hours or sleep score, or why not show both?  Rather than just remove something give us the power to remove it if we don't want it.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @adzify106, good to see you in the community.

If you swipe right on the graph at the top of the main sleep overview, does the graph not change to hours slept? The sleep duration graph should have a line with your average for the week. I have included some screen shots below.

Swipe right on the main overview graph to the second graph tile (hours slept)Swipe right on the main overview graph to the second graph tile (hours slept)

The hours slept graph should show a line with your average for the week.The hours slept graph should show a line with your average for the week.

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@N8teGee : is the 6.1 hr bar that shows on your graph the average hours slept for the week?! On my graph, it’s 7.5 hr, and it’s definitely not average hours slept, but rather the goal I have set.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dominique wrote:

@N8teGee : is the 6.1 hr bar that shows on your graph the average hours slept for the week?! On my graph, it’s 7.5 hr, and it’s definitely not average hours slept, but rather the goal I have set.

@Dominique Yes I think you are correct. I was initially thrown by the fact that it's displaying time in the decimal format (not sure why there is an inconsistency), but when converted it does seem to be my sleep goal of 6hrs 5mins. So in that case disregard what I said in my previous post, there doesn't appear to be a way to see average sleep duration on the new dashboard. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes