Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium removes sleep phase info that's avail in the free version?

I started wearing a Fitbit to bed last week, with the free account.  I was getting a sleep score every night, and it told me how much time I was spending in each sleep phase, which I thought was pretty cool.  Then I started a Premium free trial, because I thought it would give me even more detailed info---but it turns out that having Premium actually took away all the interesting sleep stuff.  Last night was my first night with Premium, and it didn't give any information about the sleep phases.   

Am I missing something?  Why would having Premium remove a useful feature that exists in the free version?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I just started the free 3 month premium trial too and learned today, that if you click on the "Time Asleep" or "Deep and REM" or "restoration" that you will get the detail that you hav been missing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I noticed this happened to my premium account too. I used to have graphs and different sections but now it is just one line of sleep, restless, awake. I updated the Fitbit app online (iPad Pro running iOS 13.5.3) I thought maybe it was that. Nope, still just shows a line. Now I’ve been wondering if there is a firmware updates for the the Versa 2? And, if so, how do I do it? Had the Versa 2 since early December & this is the first “trouble” I’ve had. 🙁 I know my sleep isn’t good. I have fibromyalgia. I want good sleep logs. 

Best Answer
0 Votes