Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share Your Nightly Sleep Score Here!

Hi everyone!  I thought it would be fun if we could all share our sleep score from the previous night.  Keep this thread going and post as often as you can!  You can tell us what your sleep score is, how you feel about it, what time you went to bed and woke up, etc.

I'll go first!  Last night, my sleep score was 87.  I fell asleep around 8:30pm and unfortunately was up around 4:45am thanks to my dog.  She is still not fully adjusted to the daylight savings time here in America, so she was ready for breakfast.  

Now share yours!  🙂

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
76 REPLIES 76

My score last night was 83. I feel asleep a little before 9, which is early for me. I think I'm still adapting to the time change. I woke up around 3 am and had trouble getting back to sleep. I listened to podcasts and finally fell asleep after 45 minutes or so. Then I woke up for the day at 6:30 am. I had 7 hours 48 minutes of sleep. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

Oh interesting! Mine was 86 and I had a good night's sleep (over 8 hours), but looking at the graph, not much deep sleep.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

My sleep score for 11/12/21 was 79, which for me is very good, so I won't complain.

On 11/13 it was 78, so not much difference.  I had trouble falling asleep, but once I did, I slept well.  I got up at my usual 6:20 am this morning.

11/14/21 sleep score 76.  I was not tired last night, so I sat up and read until just after midnight.  Slept well, though.

11/15 sleep score 84, really good for me.

11/16  sleep score 82.  I feel as if I slept well.

Best Answer

My score last night was 82.  My dog woke me up at 3:30am to go to the bathroom and I struggled to fall back asleep afterwards.  

Best Answer

My score was only 70 last night. I woke up at 2 am and had trouble getting back to sleep. I have two young cats (7 months and 18 months old) and they were really active last night. In spite of that, I had an hour of deep sleep and almost 90 minutes of REM. I'm feeling pretty good today. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA

Best Answer

Hi Heather and everyone,

Great thread idea! I have been getting more interested in my sleep score recently.

My score last night was 78 which is fairly average for me. I slept 7 hours 59 minutes which is much better than average but I only had 25 minutes of deep sleep. I had 1 hours 2 minutes of REM but don't remember any dreams. I had 6 hours 32 minutes of light sleep and that seems to be average for me. Better having light sleep than none at all - and crucially I was awake for 1 hour 28 minutes and I guess it is that element that reduces my overall sleep efficiency. The overall time in bed was 00:30 until 09:58. I am glad I don't have a dog to wake me up in the early hours but there is a speed hump outside and the noise of vehicles driving over it does often rouses me, especially when they carry loose material that rattles.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sleep score last night: 83.  I fell asleep before 9pm and was awake around 5am, though I stayed in bed reading on my Kindle until the dog got me up at 5:45.  I think I slept pretty well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sleep score of 76 last night.  We went out to dinner later than normal and I was uncomfortably full when I got in bed last night.  My 70lb dog was pushed up against me all night, so I was having a hard time finding a comfortable sleeping position all night.  And then I was wide awake around 4:15am.  So, not great sleep and I had to adjust my sleep log because it thought I was sleeping this morning even though I was really awake with my thoughts.  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Monday's sleep score was 87 and today's is 85.

I feel like today's sleep score is a lie since I slept horribly.  The dog woke me up to go potty at midnight and I was awake until 2am.  And then my sleep was pretty awful and restless until I woke up at 5:15am.  Sometimes I feel like the sleep score doesn't accurately represent how I feel.  Maybe I need it on a more sensitive setting to show just how much I toss and turn.

Best Answer

My score is 72 today. I had a restless night and I feel tired today. I'm going to try to get to bed a little earlier tonight. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA

Best Answer

Sleep score of 88.  I feel like I slept good or as good as possible for me.  

Best Answer

78 was my sleep score. I wish fitbit would provide aggregate data back to the community, that would be fascinating.

Best Answer

I had a decent weekend of sleep, though Friday night could've been better.  

This morning's sleep score was 87 and I slept well, despite my dog hogging all my blankets last night.  

Best Answer

Heather, 

How do I get a sleep score.   Mine just says no score.

susanbazeluk@msn.com

Best Answer

Score of 89! Went to bed at 11:04 and woke up at 5:17. 

Awake 30 min 

REM 2:01 hr

Light 2:25 hr

Deep 1:17 hr

It's interesting that despite the few hours of sleep I still managed a high sleeping score, probably because I spent a lot of time at a low resting heart rate (94% below resting heart rate). 

Best Answer

Thanksgiving night … 76

Night before … 88
… 82
… 75
… 71

btw … I’m not a jogger … not sure why this is appended to my profile …. I used to be … years ago …. Tried to change it but couldn’t find where to edit it.
Best Answer

@Gussie1 You should be able to see a sleep score.  What kind of Fitbit do you have?  Are you on iPhone or Android?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@1970GenX You can't edit the "Jogger" title.  It is just a title that is automatically assigned to you based on how many posts you have on the Fitbit forums.  It doesn't actually mean you are a jogger.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had some pretty good nights of sleep lately.  Ranging from 81 to 91 this last week.  

2015A72D-E667-46A8-9A60-464D9A646E22.png

Best Answer
0 Votes