Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Apena or something else?

I know I need to see a doctor for a definite answer but I was wondering about if my sleep chart indicates it might be the cause behind my tiredness during the day?

For background I'm 26yo female, 105lbs, I recently did a premium trial and noticed I have a lot of red lines in my time asleep chart that seems like way more than compared to ones I've seen online. Is this a normal amount? Also, it seems like the sleep score is massively inaccurate though as I get 80s and wake up tired but feel energized after sleep that scores 60s

Screenshot_20200224-135722_Fitbit.jpg

Screenshot_20200224-135738_Fitbit.jpg

  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @felicity1169

It's a little hard to answer, because "normal" has a pretty wide range depending on the person. Your screenshots are showing up a little small, but it looks like your awake time is about an hour per night. If so, that's fairly normal. According to a study of Fitbit users, the average is 7 hours 33 minutes in bed, and 6 hours 38 minutes of actual sleep.
There are many factors that can contribute to tiredness besides sleep--hormones, stress, diet, etc. You can follow up with your doctor to help hone in on what's going on. Best of luck.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer