Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Data Not Accurate

I have an Inspire 2 and paid for the premium service to better track my sleep.  I haven't changed my settings on my Fitbit nor anything else, just charged my Fitbit.  Today I realized that the sleep data for total number of hours slept has been inaccurate since Saturday night's data.  The correct times are showing for going to sleep and waking up but the time asleep is way off.  Each night has been 7-8 hours but shows 1hr 41mins to 3hrs 17mins, so not getting good information.  

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

This morning (after not logging anything Sunday into Monday) it broke up my night sleep into 3 hours and change, and then another 2.5 hours with a 2 hour gap unaccounted for. Based on the number of people reporting issues with sleep tracking, across devices, it seems to be a larger problem.

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue. Apparently I was awake for 2 hours last night. 

Best Answer

Same kind of thing here. I have a feeling my Charge 4 confuses REM with awake times. There is no way I could be awake that much during the night - ten minutes at a time for example - and not know it. It’s always set on ‘normal’ not ‘sensitive’. 

Best Answer
0 Votes