Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep IQ by Sleep Number

I recently purchased a Sleep IQ bed from Sleep Number.

I was wondering if there was any development planned for sharing of the sleeping information from the Sleep IQ systrem/application with FitBit for sleep monitoring?  One more step in tying it all together.

Also if there were others that had purchased the Sleep IQ bed and had the same desires.

Thanks

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

@scrimm Great idea! There's Fitbit API which allows developers to interact with Fitbit data in their own applications, products and services. Perhaps you can share this data to Sleep IQ so they can take it into consideration. I'm sorry that your post went without a response for so long. Welcome to Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

Fitbit Community ModeratorStephanie | Community Advocate

All that stepping got you exhausted? Improve Your Zzzs!

Best Answer

+100 for FitBit Support. It seems like such a win-win for both Fitbit and Sleep Number. 

Best Answer

So SleepNumber have access to the fitbit data. But Fitbit doesn't have access to Sleep Number data? Since I have connected my Fitbit account to my sleep number app. Since it would be nice to have access to all your sleep data in FitBit and how you can improve as it knows more about what you eat, drink, and do.

Best Answer

Same issue: SleepNumber IQ lists Fitbit in Compatible Apps but what Fitbit doesn’t list SleepNumber IQ in compatible apps.  What’s the solution?

What can I do to get answer from FitBit?

Best Answer

restart and check again !

Best Answer
0 Votes
Restart what? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks.

--

Dimitri Crockett
Best Answer
0 Votes

Restart Fitbit.

For my Alta, it was set it up to charge (Alta in ’bracket’, usb end into computer) then push button on usb end 3 times). 

now it shows that the Fitbit is a compatible app and connected to sleep IQ BUT I don’t see any Fitbit data. 

@DimitriC wrote:
Restart what? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks.

--

Dimitri Crockett

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Sleep Number bed app called Sleep IQ. That app allows me to sync with my FITBIT Versa app. However, the sleep number app never reflects my activity synced from FITBIT. So, I went into the FITBIT App on my iPhone 10 to try to sync FITBIT to the Sleep Number app but do not see anywhere to sync it. Can someone help me sync FITBIT APP to my Sleep IQ APP? Thanks bunches!

Best Answer

I'm wondering same. I see that both apps are connected (in the SN app and the FitB app) but no data shows. Have you learned how we fix it? I'd really like it synched! TIA!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just read the notes on the sleep iq app. It seems as though they designed it only to import fitbit data to their app but don't allow for exporting data to the fitbit app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an android and have the same issue. I connect them every day and tje next they are no longer connected and they never share data

Best Answer
0 Votes