Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Score does not work

ANSWERED

I have had 2 Fitbits..and Inspire and Inspire 2. 

I LOVE my Fitbits but there is a flaw in the Sleep Score aspect of the device.

It hardly ever rates a sleep score. I have called the help line ad nauseem, frustrating

both the techs and myself. It was a waste of both of our time. 

I bought the Inspire 2 specifically for the Sleep  quality and Sleep Score..I get the graph

but no score.

If it doesn't work on everyone they should tell you or tweek the product. Other than than 

that..really like it ..but honestly, disappointed.

Patty L

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I am having the same issue, I had a sleep score a few weeks ago and after an update it seems to have disappeared. I paid money for something that is not working. 

I have hard reset my Versa 2 and logged out off the app still nothing. I am a Samsung user.

Thanks 

GG2

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I am having the same issue, I had a sleep score a few weeks ago and after an update it seems to have disappeared. I paid money for something that is not working. 

I have hard reset my Versa 2 and logged out off the app still nothing. I am a Samsung user.

Thanks 

GG2

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing..Samsung? I will check it out..

Thank you!!!

Wow..I'm going to try that..the sleep score is rarely coming up..the main reason i bought this was for SLEEP..I had the same problem with the last Fitbit, now with this one.

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

Best Answer

Hello @Patty66@GG7, welcome to the community forums! Thank you for the troubleshooting steps you've tried prior to posting! 

Please note that in order for you to receive a Sleep Score, you must receive Sleep Stages. If you don't receive Sleep Stages, then there are some factors that prevent them to be received. Please consider the following: 

1. If you slept in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your device higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  2. If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your device to bed). For more information on automatic sleep tracking, see How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device?
  3. If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  4. If your device’s battery is critically low.

For more information, you can see: What should I know about Fitbit sleep stages?

On a side note, @Patty66, I was informed that you contacted our Support Team. Since you have received assistance from them, I recommend contacting the one more time if you have additional questions or inquiries about the outcome of your case. 

Hope this helps! 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello - I have a similar issue, not showing sleep score even though I am sleeping over 7hrs. J have updated the software, logged on and off and am not selecting "begin now" in app. I still get no score. 

Best Answer