Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Tracking

ANSWERED

TERRIBLE! THE CHANGES SUCK!  My inspire 2 no longer records the correct time asleep. It was fine until the app/ premium subscription was updated. Premium is a useless purchase for me, now. The sleep tracker doesn't correctly work any more

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Laschelfe 

Have you had a chance to edit your sleep log in the Fitbit app so that it shows your correct time asleep?

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @Laschelfe 

Have you had a chance to edit your sleep log in the Fitbit app so that it shows your correct time asleep?

Best Answer
0 Votes
No, I haven't edited my sleep profile in the AP, since this change has come
into play. I'll have to seek out a " help" page. Not sure what would
require editing. I have a goal set for sleep time, with a reminder to get
ready to sleep daily. Not aware of any other setting. Thanks, I ll research
further.
L Schelfe
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Laschelfe 

To edit your sleep start/end time in the Fitbit app:

• Tap on the Sleep duration tile on the Today page
  • Tap on the 3 vertical dots in the upper right and select Edit sleep to open the Sleep sessions page
  • Tap on Edit to the right of your sleep session which will open to a page where you can correct your sleep times
  • After correcting the time(s), tap on Save in the upper right
  • Tap on the X and back arrow to get back to the Today page

It used to take a while for the Fitbit app to update my sleep score & sleep stages graph, sometimes an hour or so. After the Sleep section was updated, I noticed that my sleep score & stages graph update much faster.

If there's any other help you'd like, please let us know.

Best Answer

Thank you so much for the solution.

Best Answer

Agree the new sleep tracking chart displays incorrect  if as well as no info such as deep and so on. Example   App showed I slept 8 hrs. Not true. I woke up for one hour at least and fell back asleep for a short time. Did not show the interruption at all like the old app did. Why would I subscribe further to something that in my opinion was a downgrade? Return to old chart the new one is terrible. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. This is going to sound dumb, but what am I correcting my sleep time to? I understand the steps to get to edit the sleep times. Don't know what I'm to change it to?

" Change your sleep times." To what? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Laschelfe 

When you said that your Inspire 2 was no longer recording the correct time that you were asleep, I took this to mean that your sleep log in the Fitbit app didn't have the correct sleep start/wake times. As a result, I provided the instructions on how to make the changes to one's sleep log.

If this wasn't your issue, I apologize for misunderstanding the problem.

It would be helpful for us to understand what you meant by your device wasn't recording the correct time you were asleep.

Best Answer
0 Votes