Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep and heart rate charts

ANSWERED

When I purchased fitbit one year ago, I was able to see my heart activity during sleep. Now and after months of unwaring fitbit, I was surprised that I need to subscribe with premium fitbit to see my data. 

Are you serious fitbit?

I use your hardware, and the only reason for me is heart rate at night, then I have to pay?????

What on earth!

I will never ever recommend a friend buying your products 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I'm not really sure what you mean. All the data you could previously see is still there. See below, the first screenshot is using the standard HR chart which was available before premium (and still is)

Screenshot_2019-09-19-08-20-33.png

Below is what is included with Premium (and was never available previously). As you can see the Premium version is more detailed, but the point is, the version that existed before premium still exists and is accessible by non premium users. 

Screenshot_2019-09-19-08-21-43.png

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I'm not really sure what you mean. All the data you could previously see is still there. See below, the first screenshot is using the standard HR chart which was available before premium (and still is)

Screenshot_2019-09-19-08-20-33.png

Below is what is included with Premium (and was never available previously). As you can see the Premium version is more detailed, but the point is, the version that existed before premium still exists and is accessible by non premium users. 

Screenshot_2019-09-19-08-21-43.png

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer