Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep in the cinema

ANSWERED

I am a regular cinema goer. Occasionally I get a period of sleep recorded when I am the cinema. Take this week, I saw “The Favourite” and was recorded as being asleep for over one hour. Now I know this was not possible as I can recall the plot and actions very well. Is sleep recorded because I am in a dark comfortable environment, moving little and absorbed in the film? I now have a Charge 3 but I have experienced this with a previous Blaze.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @FredBloggs Welcome to the forums. Yes, sometimes if you are still for a long period of time and your heart rate is steady, your Fitbit will track it as sleep. I occasionally have that happen when I attend long meetings (always fun to tell the meeting organizer later that the meeting was a dud because Fitbit thought I was a sleep. LOL). You can edit your tracked sleep to remove your movie time to have a more accurate representation of your sleep time. How was the movie? 

Marci | Bellevue, WA

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @FredBloggs Welcome to the forums. Yes, sometimes if you are still for a long period of time and your heart rate is steady, your Fitbit will track it as sleep. I occasionally have that happen when I attend long meetings (always fun to tell the meeting organizer later that the meeting was a dud because Fitbit thought I was a sleep. LOL). You can edit your tracked sleep to remove your movie time to have a more accurate representation of your sleep time. How was the movie? 

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, I understand how sleep is recorded a bit better now.

The film was well worth seeing, but I do not think that it is Oscar standard.
Best Answer