Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep logs

ANSWERED

I’m new to Fitbit, and just curious about the sleep log. I need to get up at night most nights to pee. Do I “wake up” then add another sleep session? Or do I leave the setting in sleep mode until I wake up for the day. I was searching but didn’t find the information online. Maybe I wasn’t looking in the right place?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Without knowing which tracker model you are using, it sounds like you might be using the 'Begin Sleep Now' button.  Generally that is not required, and you are better off just letting Fitbit by itself detect when you are asleep.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Without knowing which tracker model you are using, it sounds like you might be using the 'Begin Sleep Now' button.  Generally that is not required, and you are better off just letting Fitbit by itself detect when you are asleep.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much for your reply... I didn’t think it would be that easy!

Kate
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

On my sense 2 the sleep mode lock is on.  How do I remove it or unlock it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RDG2102 wrote:

On my sense 2 the sleep mode lock is on.  How do I remove it or unlock it?

From main clock face, swipe down to get to Quick Settings. Sleep Mode is the Half Moon icon.  If on, it is bright; tap to turn it off.

Best Answer
0 Votes