Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tracker

I’m only getting basic sleep stages with my Fitbit Versa, I’ve had full sleep stage data with how I wear it, so I know it’s not the fit. I’ve checked for an update, and I’m not seeing one. I got my Versa for Christmas and I’ve been seeing full sleep stages since I’ve been wearing it, but the last 2 nights just basic stages. Is anyone else having this problem? Mine started on the nights 1/11/19 and 1/12/19.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@MikeN. wrote:

I’m only getting basic sleep stages with my Fitbit Versa, I’ve had full sleep stage data with how I wear it, so I know it’s not the fit. I’ve checked for an update, and I’m not seeing one. I got my Versa for Christmas and I’ve been seeing full sleep stages since I’ve been wearing it, but the last 2 nights just basic stages. Is anyone else having this problem? Mine started on the nights 1/11/19 and 1/12/19.

I wouldn't expect too much from Fitbit by way of a response on this. There is something seriously wrong with the way they process the sleep data and it has been pointed out in numerous posts but nothing seems to be being done to even acknowledge there’s a problem or start a dialogue with the user base to establish determine the root cause and solve it. However, communication is also a problem with them.

In the meantime, get some dice they would probably do a better job.

Best Answer
0 Votes

no sleep data recorded last night for some reason?  It has been working and then I went to bed early to get up early to work on a project and it simply did not record the data.

Best Answer
0 Votes