Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleeping with the dogs

Firstly, hey all. New Versa 3 owner.. first question. I have two 50lb dogs that crash with me on the bed at night. Will their movements affect my sleep tracking? I'm wearing the watch and don't have snore detection. I'm thinking it will but not sure.

Cheers.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

YES, @heavyfort , their activity will affect your sleep tracking. But it may be worth it.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I love sleeping with my dog. But it's hot now and my boy is sleeping on the floor.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have 2 dogs about the sane weight as your dogs @heavyfort. I find I sleep better when they sleep with me on the bed 🙂  However, I do think their movement affects my sleep tracking. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello!

I have five dogs, four of which sleep with me, and they do not affect my sleep tracking (FitBit Sense). I've been out like a light a few times last week, and none of their movements interrupted my tracking. To be clear, the bit didn't log me as awake and moving around at any point while I was unconscious. 

Hope that helps & Take care!

Best Answer
0 Votes

One of my dogs is very restless and she must lay on or right next to me. I think she is the one who affects the sleep tracking. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, i have a very adorable lovely dog, But i don't share the same bed with my dog, Because my dog has it's own bed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Honestly, New Versa 3 owner first question. I have one dog that crash with me on the bed at night. Will their movements affect my sleep tracking? I'm wearing the watch and don't have snore detection. I'm thinking it will but not sure.

Best Answer
0 Votes