Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snore tracking not visible on Pixel Watch

ANSWERED

Hello.

I am using google pixel watch (latest as od  Jan, 2023) and google pixel 7 pro as my mobile device. I have premium subscription.

I also gave microphone access to the app.

Yet still I dont see any snoring related tracking. I tried resetting/reconnecring my pixel watch. I tried reijstalling application and restarting phone. I checked fitbit setting both on the phone and oj the pixel watch device yet I see no snoring related oprion or tracking data.

Can someone help with this?

Thanks.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @gts97. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

I appreciate your participation in the forums and thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I understand why you'd like to see snore and noise reports when using your Pixel Watch, but this model doesn't have this feature. Thank you for all steps you've tried with watch. You can see the compare smartwatches page for more information.

Please take a moment to post your request in our Feature Suggestions board. If you have any other suggestion for your Pixel Watch or for any other Fitbit device, feel free to jump in and share your thoughts there. That way other users can comment and vote on the idea to show their support. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @gts97. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

I appreciate your participation in the forums and thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I understand why you'd like to see snore and noise reports when using your Pixel Watch, but this model doesn't have this feature. Thank you for all steps you've tried with watch. You can see the compare smartwatches page for more information.

Please take a moment to post your request in our Feature Suggestions board. If you have any other suggestion for your Pixel Watch or for any other Fitbit device, feel free to jump in and share your thoughts there. That way other users can comment and vote on the idea to show their support. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

WHY are you sending the person to the COMPARE FEATURES page instead of INFORMING HIM you no longer offer the SNORE on ANY WATCH.

Best Answer