Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your best sleep score?

There's a lot of troubleshooting and issues threads so just trying to change it up.

My best has been 90 which I've got three times since I started using my Sense just over two months ago. 

Screenshot_20220304-174559.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
18 REPLIES 18

20220304_230248.jpg

84 is the best I ever had. I don't have premium anymore so no sleep score breakdown.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too 90 my average is around 60-70 ..but I'm a really restless sleeper

I've always wondered has anyone ever got a 100 sleep score....or would that mean you're in a coma!😀

Best Answer

@t.parker 13 hours 54 minutes?!?

Best Answer

@eezeepee 

The purpose of this section is to discuss issues, solve problems, helps each other.

Your topic better suits this section

Best Answer

@eezeepee  - a sleep score will undoubtedly be calculated based on your sleep goal, so is dependent on how this is set, which will vary by individual as each person has different needs, which may also vary depending on the day's activities and their stress levels.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

@Guy_  True but sleep goal is only 50% of the score. Deep and REM is 25% and Restoration is the other 25%.

But I see what you mean. Someone can try to artificially inflate their scores by lowering the goal and still get the same sleep, like if I went from 7 hours to 6. That's on them then.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@eezeepee   I am moving this thread to the Sleep Well forum as it is a better fit for this topic.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@eezeepee it's after 24hrs endurance race (8k trail segments repeated over 24 hours as many times as possible). I remember I woke up with mild fever and after hydrating I went back to bed but Fitbit didn't catch that part of sleep.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@t.parker Wow. So how many kilometers or miles did you do that 24 hours

Yeah I have had it not break up my sleep as a separate log. I have an 8 month old and this past week I had to wake up a couple times in one sleep log. The Sense did get them as awake stages. though. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@eezeepee I did 10x8km +ins/outs to the camp. It was a relay event but I signed up without a team (hard to convince people by saying: hey, lets do 24hrs running event!). I hoped for 100km but tiredness was taking its toll and feet suffered a lot (good, for rock climbing I developed technique of using silicone toe caps, this helped a lot). Running tired wasn't too bad (and night laps where awesome). Resting in the camp was more exhausting (but had non-running friend with me, master of BBQ 😁). Some of my friends tell me that I did my first ultra-run but I disagree as the format doesn't match ultra. By the way, it would be good if Fitbit had option to resume tracking later. Otherwise, it made no sense to track it with Fitbit (I would need to record each segment as separate run). My sleep after that was more like recovering from sleep debt.

Best Answer

My best score was a 91. It happened a couple of months ago. In almost 4 years of Fitbit use, that's the only time I've been in the 90s. I'm usually in the mid-80s.

Screenshot_20220306-193946_Fitbit.jpg

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

Screenshot_20220322-122856.png

Best Answer

Small handful of 80s, mostly 60s...my Fitbit usually cuts off my first sleep cycle and that drops everything a lot.

Best Answer

Screenshot_20220322-163656.png

New personal high. 

Best Answer

@chris_in_cal Your sleep score would be 90+ or so if your sleeping heart rate was better. 

Best Answer

My highest is 95. I can't figure out how to share screenshots. I get 95 maybe a couple times a year. I average about 90 though scoring between about 88-93 with a few 94s. 

I was also wondering if anyone has got 95-100 because I don't know how I can optimise my sleep anymore then I have. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

02C9FEE9-C0BB-43A0-849C-DA62FF7DA67F.png

Best Answer

I think this whole sleep log is a scam. I am going to start using a different one😵💫

Best Answer