Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did weekly sleep averages go?!!!

ANSWERED

Hi there,

I rely heavily on my weekly sleep average on the Fitbit app and as a practicing physician I even tell my patients to use this score to help guide their choices... Basically, I know that for optimal health I need 7hrs 30 min a night, so I use the app to help me craft my sleep schedule to achieve that by the end of the week. Without that metric, it is much more difficult to figure it out and I have to do the math myself.  I just opened the app and weekly sleep average is gone and replaced with this strange sleep score which is really unhelpful. How do I get average sleep per week back? I have no idea why they would get rid of this. I really don't like the new app at all. If any one knows how to get average sleep number back, please let me know!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It actually is still in the app on the phone.  It is just really tricky to navigate to.  You need to swipe the graph 4 times to the left to get to the graph that we all like.  Then press the graph to get to the average for the week.  I really hope they do not keep this way of getting there, it used to be so nice.  Good news, there are a lot of good smart watches on the market now that hopefully do not force changes on their customers.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Casey12345 wrote:

How do I get average sleep per week back?

You can get it as explained in this other topic.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It actually is still in the app on the phone.  It is just really tricky to navigate to.  You need to swipe the graph 4 times to the left to get to the graph that we all like.  Then press the graph to get to the average for the week.  I really hope they do not keep this way of getting there, it used to be so nice.  Good news, there are a lot of good smart watches on the market now that hopefully do not force changes on their customers.

Best Answer

This is SO helpful, thank you!!

Yes, if anyone at Fitbit is reading this, PLEASE revert to old settings or make it customizable. This would almost be a deal breaker for me with Fitbit since sleep averages is a primary use of the app for me. 

Best Answer

Agreed. The Average Sleep was one of the best features of Fitbit. This new Sleep score is ridiculous and not at all helpful. We do t want it so get rid please and bring back the Average Sleep. 

Best Answer