Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which fitbit to sleep with

Looking for a comfortable fitbit to sleep with that will show my sleep stages. I have a charge 2 but it is not comfortable at night. I am getting the Charge 3 on Monday but think I will have the same issues. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @LisaMC317 Can you share a bit more information about what is uncomfortable? Hard to make a recommendation without understanding the issue. 

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer

I have a charge 2 and sleeping with it bothers my wrist, it is a bit to rigid and the pebble is thick which causes slight numbness and pain.( I toss and turn when I sleep). I would like a thinner tracker that still gets my sleep stages recorded, not just hours slept. Thank you for taking the time to help me 🙂

@MarciM wrote:

Hi @LisaMC317 Can you share a bit more information about what is uncomfortable? Hard to make a recommendation without understanding the issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Alta HR (used to have the Charge HR) which doesn't seem to bother me when I sleep, but we're all different now, aren't we?  Maybe someone you know could let you borrow theirs for a night to give it a test run?  They can easily go into their account and delete the sleep info etc.  Hope this helps...

Best Answer

Great idea! Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes