Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrist band doesnt stay attached

I love the ability of the fitbit to help me monitor my sleep habits. I am having one difficulty in that the wrist band for night wear does not "grip" itself in the closed position well enough not to fall off my wrist at night. I wonder if anyone has the same problem and if you have come up with a work around.

Thanks,

joro

Best Answer
0 Votes
27 REPLIES 27

I heard that if your stick the fitbit in then turn it sideways it doesnt pop out as easy. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay... it was frustrating enough to discover that apparently an option to allow my fitbit to turn itself on when I move my wrist quickly was installed.

Even more frustrating is the ease with which the band releases itself or can be released by brushing against something. On a recent hike, I nearly lost the thing twice when I grasped a tree. If my companion hadn't noticed, it would still be in the forest.

This is really a poor design!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've lost my second Flex now because of the wrist band this time. It fell off and I didn't realize it. Although someone has found it....apparently I had quite an active day Jan. 2nd! lol I lost it 4 months ago, so either the battery is really, really good....or someone had charged it. I will not spend the money on another one when I know theres a good chance it will also come off without me knowing it.

Best Answer
I have used O-Rings from Home Depot to hold the clasp on and have not lost mine since I tried that. Give it a shot!
Best Answer
Go to Amazon and search for BitBands. They go over the clasp on the wristband. Mine hasn't accidentally popped off since I started using them and I'm pretty rough on it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh my gosh I am so ready to toss this sucker, my wrist band comes off at least one time a day.  I am so ready to go to another brand and not even worry about it.  It has fallen on the ground, in my garden, almost in my washing machine, in bed; and thank goodness it lights up at night to find it.  UGH!  Not my favorite for sure.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought a new one on Amazon for $12

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you but the new one doesn't work either so I am looking into a one piece band I think it will work better  thanks again Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes