Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sleep stages

Hi so I have a brand new charge 4, everything is working as is on it except the sleep stages. The first night I went to bed normally. I woke up to a message that said, "why did I get basic sleep details?" It then says, " We couldn't generate sleep stages for this sleep. Please try again tomorrow".It only was able to provide sleep patterns, with numbers of times awake/restless.

I clicked on the link that said learn more and the next night I made the adjustments. I secured the band fairly tight and high up on my wrist and proceeded with my sleep. This morning I wake up and the same thing just basic sleep patterns. This issue is very frustrating because all support told me to do is try to turn the sensitive mode on. Well I'd like to have the normal mode on and have that work. The first solution was they just reassured me Fitbit automatically tracks sleep so, basically they said just let it do its thing.

Also I can't seem to find an answer if viewing the blood oxygen graph is a premium feature that cost? 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I guess the only thing I can recommend is to restart your tracker and see if that works. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes