Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sleep tracker times

Sleep tracker does not log accurate times.  I don't use it manually, next morning, start time in bed in nearly 2 hours later than actual time.

Any thoughts from anyone?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

What kind of device do you have? I have a Flex and had a similiar issue a few days in a row, I unsynced it with my phone and once it reconnected it straightened itself out. Give that a shot maybe?

Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your reply. I have a charge HR. I figured out how to manually start the sleep tracker which seems to pretty accurate as far as the start stop times since I do it. I will however try your suggestion. Thanks again, Merry Christmas
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a FitBit Alta...love it but I want to know about the sleep tracker times.  I went to bed last night at 10:35 and woke up at 4:30 am and it says I slept 4 hours and 34 min.  How does it come up with that time?

Best Answer

@annao wrote:

I have a FitBit Alta...love it but I want to know about the sleep tracker times.  I went to bed last night at 10:35 and woke up at 4:30 am and it says I slept 4 hours and 34 min.  How does it come up with that time?

The sleep time (4 hours and 34 min) does not include any minutes that Fitbit thinks you were awake or restless. 

Best Answer
0 Votes