Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd Wrist Band Surge feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had my 2nd wrist band failure on a Surge.  Glue failure.  This is it for FitBit.

Time to try something different.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

How you doing my friend @Walker0045? Welcome!

Thanks for your feedback about your Fitbit bands. I've requested a case for you, our team will be contacting you via email shortly. Thanks for confirming, anything that you need let me know. Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success.

Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here.

Thank you for your understanding.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

The Fitbit Surge is not inexpensive, yet it falls apart with regular workouts.  For now, I plan to try a different partner for my activity monitoring and reporting.

Fitbit had the opportunity to make things right and failed.  Time to move on.

Best Answer

That’s for providing this information. I too am on my second FitBit which has just come apart at the wrist (same place as the last one). I was just wondering is it even worth calling for a replacement if all they’re going to do is stick me with another poorly misconstructed Surge. I would even take a Blaze over as a replacement which btw cost less and appears to have way better construction.

Best Answer

Hi @OGeeWalker welcome to the Forums!  @Walker0045 thanks for getting back!

@Walker0045 My apologies for the inconveniences you've experienced with the Fitbit Surge and I want you to thank you for the time you took to share your thoughts with us. I assure you that we take in consideration all the feedback our users provide and we're working everyday to be the best fitness company.

@OGeeWalker about what happened to your Surge band, we strive for excellent customer service, and customer satisfaction remains our number one goal.  I've checked with our Support Team and apparently they already took your case under their wings, please keep an eye on your email inbox. In case that you have questions you can contact them back or post your inquiry here.

See you around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I am on my second also (both bubble problems) in 1 year and 4 months.  Fitbit should come up with a better replacement.  Current design of band is just unworkable.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was onwoof the first to receive a Surge and it is still going strong. 

Best Answer

I'm on my 3rd replacement Surge (that needs replacing too), because of the defective wristband issue. Because the warranty only covers 1 year from the original purchase, Fitbit knows surge doesn't even last a year, and has decided not to replace, the replacement, for the replacement of my original purchase. Very expensive.

Moderator edit: Word choice.

Best Answer
0 Votes