Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3.5 month old Surge has battery life of only a few hours

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my Surge for Christmas. It used to last at least 4 days of battery. Now, I get only a few hours. I dont know why or what caused the problem.

Backlight: auto

bluetooth: off

notifications: off

heart rate: auto

I dont even use it every single day.

when I charge it to full and put it on, hours later the icon shows the battery is almost empty!! I have never dropped it, left it on the charger excessively,  put it through any extreme conditions, etc.

Just out of the blue now it barely works at all. Having to charge it multiple times a day for use makes it not worth it. Please let me know if you know what is wrong or how to fix!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi I had the same issue with my Surge. Try removing your surge from your fitbit account (through the settings menu) and then reloading it. I chatted to a guy from fitbit and this is what he had me do and it seems to have worked. Otherwise contact them directly and they'll know more 🙂

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @Runner94 and @conster31. If your Surge are not holding a charge, I recommend following the tips to Maximize your tracker's battery life and the Battery Troubleshoot. If these steps don't work, feel free to contact our Support Team. For a faster solution you can contact them via phone or chat.

Let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes