Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Minutes not showing up

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My active minutes don't seem to work at all. I went on a big cycle today and I've ran around all day. I've got 13 mins active mins. This seems to happen event day. Some days show 0 and I exercise in one form or another each day. Anyone else find the same?? 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Bethiecc! Please receive a warm welcome to the Fitbit Family! It's great to see you participating in our Community! Heart

That's odd! Please check this steps to troubleshoot Active Minutes, hopefully it will give you some light on what's happening! 

How are you performing for your workouts? If you’re working at a lower intensity, you can balance that with longer duration and greater frequency, which is great to your sessions but it won't give you Active minutes. If you're working at a higher intensity trying to get a longer duration, let say longer than 10 minutes; it will give you more Active Minutes. Robot wink

I'll be around! Smiley Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes