Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add me to the Bubbling Band club

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bubbling Band 7 months in.Bubbling Band 7 months in.

Unfortunately, my band started bubbling. Will be receiving a replacement from FitBit, but a replacement of the same model that will last me another maybe 7 months. 

Anyway, the issue has been resolved, but wanted to add my name to the list of folks who got a defective $200 fitness tracker.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I have the same problem. And support dosen`t do anything. Lousy quality.

Simple advice. Do not buy anything from this brand yet. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought cheap band on eBay and replaced my original also took metal work from old band and put it on cheap one not even an expert could tell them apart only difference is cheap one doesn't bubble 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine started bubbline about a week ago after having it for 4 months, my new one was delivered today but once I set it up the Home button stopped working and I can't get to any settings or anything, I can't even restart it 😕  Not impressed at all...

Best Answer
0 Votes

“Bubbling Band Club” is growing, I got the replacement but new one also gone after 6 months and now  I am IN THE CLUB

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bubbling Band Club is growing, I got the replacement which lasted for 6 great months and now I am IN THE CLUB

Best Answer
0 Votes
My replacement Fitbit has actually been great and I love it 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am now on my third surge with exactly the same issue. Like another poster I just bought a cheap band from Amazon and fitted it with no issues and no bubbling 

Would be nice if it would now sync with my new phone 

Best Answer
0 Votes