Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternatives to wrist wearing?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello all,

I would like to know is there any other alternative to using ANY fitbit not just the surge, other than wearing it on my wirst? I'm really looking into buying a fitbit that can track calories burned, sleeping habits, etc. I workout almost everyday, my issue though is that at work I cannot wear any type of jewellary so this is a problem for me. And I do not want to buy a cheaper model of a fitbit.

Thanks in advance

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

@Smkitz   You should take a look at the Fitbit Inspire (NOT inspire HR).  It comes with a wristband and there is a clip for torso wear sold as an accessory.  It has SmartTrack, Fitbit's auto-recognition feature that recognizes certain activities -- an improvement over the One.  It also has automatic sleep recognition.

Sadly, Fitbit chose to take out the altimeter, so there is no floor counting. 

The price for the Inspire plus the clip is close to what I paid for my One.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
Thank you. That is a very good alternative, and the price is right.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Be careful using the Inspire on a clip.  Mine fell off on the third day I used it.  Now someone out there has a Fitbit purchased by me!  They need to get a clip that can be secured onto a belt or clothing without falling off.

Best Answer
I got the clip for the Inspire. I keep it in my pocket just as I did with
the Fitbit One. Works for me.☺
Best Answer

Who wants a fit bit devise as jewellery? 👎🏻

Best Answer
0 Votes

A neutral necklace with an adjustable length (like J Jill’s) would be great. Silver, gold, or black would be best. Thanks in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I definitely do not want a fitness device as jewellery or a watch! 

Best Answer

So if what I’m reading here is correct, the Fitbit Inspire can be used in the pocket or on a belt with a clip? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, that is correct. There is a case in accessories for the Inspire,
similar to the case for the One. It has a clip.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m not sure but ended up purchasing an Alta and a clip from ebay that can be used that way. I’ve actually ended up wearing it on my wrist though because it’s so soft and light I don’t notice it and it’s easier to check the readings.
Best Answer
0 Votes