Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery doesn't last 1 day

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

I have just noticed that all of a sudden my Fitbit Surge has not been lasting longer than 1 day without any new settings that I have done. Before it would last 4-5 days even with my Fitbit Surge being used everyday to track my workout.

At the moment I have just charged it yesterday (the entire day) and wore it just when I got to sleep, however as I am writing this I have just received the "Low Battery" notification.

My Firmware Version: 16.34.5.14.

I don't have All-Day Sync on and also Always Connected has been switched off.

And to top it all of there is a weird air bubble in my strap for the last 3 days which is getting bigger.

20161124_225852.jpg 

Hope you can help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Hi, if your surge is still under warranty then contact support, your band is going to Crack there are numerous posts on here regarding the band bubbling and cracking. You could take it back to the place of purchase alternatively if it's within the one year warranty unless you live in Europe then you have 2 years warranty. Good luck!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3
Hi, if your surge is still under warranty then contact support, your band is going to Crack there are numerous posts on here regarding the band bubbling and cracking. You could take it back to the place of purchase alternatively if it's within the one year warranty unless you live in Europe then you have 2 years warranty. Good luck!
Best Answer

Alright will do that then!

Thanks for the tip.

Best Answer

Hey, @Riando87! It is nice to see you around. As our good friend, @Redmoonstar suggested the best option in this situation is to contact our Support team, they will be able to further assist you.

Keep us posted! 

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer