Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery fully charged with lightning bolt next to it

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The last time I charged my Surge, I noticed that there is a lightning bolt next to the battery icon.  Usually the battery icon doesn't show up and its never have a lightning bolt next to it.  Other than that I don't notice any difference the the performance of the Surge.  I just can't find out anywhere what this icon means.

Any suggestions?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everybody! It's great to see you here in the Forums @Bdavidson89, welcome! Cat Happy

Thanks a million for the picture that you replied to @WendyB. That's really weird! I can see the symbol that you described while it is not connected, not something that happens often. I noticed that @MikeF asked you about the restart. Have you done so? 

I'd like to know if you're still having the same predicament. I'd like to know how long is lasting your Fitbit battery too. 

I'll be waiting for your response! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the forums!

It just means it needs to be charged. It should disappear once it is removed from power.

Hope to see you around the forums! Jump in on any of the topics!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Fitbit 001.jpg

Hi Wendy,

Now I'm truly confused because It had been charging.  If you go to the App is says it's fully charge.  Go online it says it's fully charged. It is removed from the power.

Any further insight?

Best Answer

That's the icon telling you it's connected to power. It should disappear when you unplug it. Seeing it on your wrist is this a bit odd. Have you tried resetting the Surge?

Mike | London, UK

Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, Charge, Flex 2 - iPad Air 2, Nokia Lumia 925 (Deceased), iPhone 6

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hi everybody! It's great to see you here in the Forums @Bdavidson89, welcome! Cat Happy

Thanks a million for the picture that you replied to @WendyB. That's really weird! I can see the symbol that you described while it is not connected, not something that happens often. I noticed that @MikeF asked you about the restart. Have you done so? 

I'd like to know if you're still having the same predicament. I'd like to know how long is lasting your Fitbit battery too. 

I'll be waiting for your response! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer