Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black spot on the Surge screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

The screen on my Surge developed a black spot a few weeks ago that grew progressively bigger. Then the screen started flashing and now it is effectively a dead screen.

The underlying device is still working as it will measure acitivity but looks ridiculous on my hand, just a big balck blog on a grey screen, so it is pretty useless and I have basically stopped using it.

is this an known problem and is ther a solution?

Thanks,

Donal

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

We are very pleased that you have joined our Family here in the Forums @Boatman777Woman Very Happy

Thanks for the information provided! For you to have the best possible experience, I've created a Support Case on your behalf. Keep an eye on your inbox! I'm sure they will be glad to help you with this.

Let me know if you need more information! Smiley WinkHeart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

We are very pleased that you have joined our Family here in the Forums @Boatman777Woman Very Happy

Thanks for the information provided! For you to have the best possible experience, I've created a Support Case on your behalf. Keep an eye on your inbox! I'm sure they will be glad to help you with this.

Let me know if you need more information! Smiley WinkHeart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer