Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue light and weird fog on screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there everyone, my Fitbit surge has a the blue light on the front like I seen in some of the other post. and I've tried all the suggestions there however it's still stays on and drains battery quite quickly. Any other suggestions on this issue?

Additionally at the same time the blue light showed up a weird haze came across my screen. I've never worn my surge near water I don't even wash my hands with it on but it appears there's some kind of condensation under the screen. Anyone else have an issue like this?

I would appreciate any help you could give. I know that this device is no longer made but it's actually brand new. I just got it less than a month ago.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Kncs, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Heart

Thanks for posting your inquiry here and for the details on your post. The blue light is usually related to firmware updates. For this unusual behavior with your Surge, please follow these steps:

1. Make sure you've fully updated your tracker to the latest available firmware.

2. Restart your Surge by holding down the left and bottom-right buttons.

3. Manually sync your device via Fitbit Connect or the Fitbit Mobile App.

When you're working out it is normal to sweat as your body gets warmer, but even though your Surge shouldn't be showing fog on the screen; since it is not normal to have this reaction on your Fitbit screen you might put it in a bowl of uncooked rice for 48 hours to see if this helps the display

If this doesn't work please let me know.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Kncs, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Heart

Thanks for posting your inquiry here and for the details on your post. The blue light is usually related to firmware updates. For this unusual behavior with your Surge, please follow these steps:

1. Make sure you've fully updated your tracker to the latest available firmware.

2. Restart your Surge by holding down the left and bottom-right buttons.

3. Manually sync your device via Fitbit Connect or the Fitbit Mobile App.

When you're working out it is normal to sweat as your body gets warmer, but even though your Surge shouldn't be showing fog on the screen; since it is not normal to have this reaction on your Fitbit screen you might put it in a bowl of uncooked rice for 48 hours to see if this helps the display

If this doesn't work please let me know.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes