Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth Classic not working on my surge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Most times I need to off my bluetooth on my surge so it would sync with my device or mac.

However the "off' function on my surge is not visible anymore, only "on and "pair". Even when I set to "pair", the surge resets its self 

Any thoughts people ?

Thanks

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Halo, @plonkerodney thanks for stopping by! Welcome to the forums! Woman Happy

Thanks for explaining your situation! I'd like to clarify that your Surge bonds in two ways with your mobile device. The main one is the regular Bluetooth connection, it is done as soon as you first pair the Surge with the phone and usually both stay connected to perform synchronizations every time you go to your Fitbit App, this connection will be visible on the Bluetooth Settings on your phone but not on the Surge itself.

*Remember that you always have to check the requirements for syncing with compatible devices, to make sure that your phone will be syncing with Fitbit tracker. Woman Very Happy

The other way that your phone syncs with the Surge is via Bluetooth Classic. It is used only for the feature Music Control, but is not a requirement for a regular sync; that's why your Surge is showing only the options "on and "pair" because is ready to be paired as a music control. It's not necessary to use this feature to sync your Surge with your phone. So, if you're having syncing issues and you already checked the requirements for syncing, I would recommend trying these steps to reconnect your tracker with your phone. Cat Happy

Let me know if you have questions about it!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

In the Bluetooth classic, I don't see "off" anymore. I have only "on" and "pair". I restarted, unpaired it in my mobile, but Fitbit is not pairing. Everytime, I pressed pair, it restarts and is not pairing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also facing the similar issue.. Can somebody help us.

Best Answer
0 Votes