Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bottom right button

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The bottom right button on my fitbit surge does not work.  I tried the restart procedure, but since the bottom right button doesn't work the device won't restart.  The device is outside the warranty period so it cannot be replaced.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix the issue?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I've noticed you are new around @atk, so let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Thanks for the help @WendyBSmiley Happy

Sorry about what happened to your Surge band. We strive for excellent customer service, and customer satisfaction remains our number one goal.  I've noticed you contacted our support team and apparently they already took your case under their wings. In case that you need more information about your warranty options feel free to email them back.

Please let me know if you need anything else! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Please see this thread from AlejandraFitbit
https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Blaze/Buttons-do-not-work-on-blaze/m-p/2229538/highlight/true#M76078

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I tried the toothpick and canned air but it did not correct the problem.

Best Answer

Contact support then

http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Warranty is here:

https://www.fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty

Community Council Member

Best Answer

The device is outside the warranty period so customer support won't help.

Best Answer

I'm sorry I dont have any other Ideas to help you. The devices dont last forever

Community Council Member

Best Answer

I've noticed you are new around @atk, so let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Thanks for the help @WendyBSmiley Happy

Sorry about what happened to your Surge band. We strive for excellent customer service, and customer satisfaction remains our number one goal.  I've noticed you contacted our support team and apparently they already took your case under their wings. In case that you need more information about your warranty options feel free to email them back.

Please let me know if you need anything else! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes