Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand New Surge... not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just bought the surge and I have had it connected to my laptop for 3 hours. I have switched between the three different usb ports and all are ok but not charging my surge. i tried to update it and it says battery too low. Help...

Best Answer
0 Votes
23 REPLIES 23

How you doing my friend @Merehunter45? Thanks for joining us to this family, hope you like what find here! Smiley Very Happy

Congrats on your new Surge! In this case please leave the Surge on the charger and restart it a couple of times. Then follow these steps to reconnect it with your phone again. Please remember to check the syncing requirements to properly connect with Fitbit.

If it keeps showing an arrow after doing so, please include a picture in your response!

Please keep me posted! Woman Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Many have faced this problem. There is one solution which seems to work....use an Apple iPhone or Tab Charger in combination with the Surge charger....In my case it worked...But I think Fitbit should do something about this problem...Maybe tie up with Apple for the Charger !!

Best Answer

same problem.  they kep sending me surges th

@KerrL wrote:
I'm on my 3rd replacement and still no charge! Ridiculous!!

at will not turn on.

they sent me two surges.  bith would not turn on when i went to setup.  now they want me to snd back via fedex. no local fedex offices here.  what a pain.  i wasted numerous hours.  have to make this easier.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Maharnav, welcome to the Forums! I appreciate the feedback and the options you're suggesting!

@bobboth Sorry about the issues you're having with your replacement, we appreciate you feedback. I'm sure our team will be happy to keep giving you the options that you have using your warranty information, you can let them know your predicament so they can help you out. Please let me know if there is anything else we can help!

I'll be around! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes