Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories left inconsistency on the Fitbit App of my Android

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

I have a question about the calories left values. Since probably a couple of weeks ago, I always have different values for this when looking at the Dashboard vs looking at the "Cals in vs. out" in the food log.

Like this:

Screenshot_20170510-210240.pngScreenshot_20170510-210249.png

If i look at the corresponding values in the web interface, they will be the same as on the app dashboard. It seems like the value in food log is incorrect.

What gives?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I'm glad to see you here in the Forums @daLink, hope you like what you find here! Cat Happy

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, I appreciate those details and the picture you attached in your post. I'd like to let you know that our team is working hard on a fix.

In the meantime, let me take the feedback and let's wait. These type of issues are very unpredictable, sometimes the solution is very simple and other times they take more time to be developed. Hopefully, it will get resolve soon! Cat Embarassed

As a workaround you can use your Fitbit.com Dashboard from your phone browser to see the correct amount of calories left. Sorry for the inconvenience as I can see that you're working really hard in staying healthy to achieve your goals. I encourage you to keep on going and don't let this bump in the road bring you down, eyes on the price! Heart

BTW, thanks a lot for your help! I'll be around in case you have more questions! Woman Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I'm glad to see you here in the Forums @daLink, hope you like what you find here! Cat Happy

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, I appreciate those details and the picture you attached in your post. I'd like to let you know that our team is working hard on a fix.

In the meantime, let me take the feedback and let's wait. These type of issues are very unpredictable, sometimes the solution is very simple and other times they take more time to be developed. Hopefully, it will get resolve soon! Cat Embarassed

As a workaround you can use your Fitbit.com Dashboard from your phone browser to see the correct amount of calories left. Sorry for the inconvenience as I can see that you're working really hard in staying healthy to achieve your goals. I encourage you to keep on going and don't let this bump in the road bring you down, eyes on the price! Heart

BTW, thanks a lot for your help! I'll be around in case you have more questions! Woman Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I did not see the date when this was originally posted so I am just leaving a note that as of May 25, 2017 I am having a similar problem, after syncing the website, the app dashboard and app foodplan all show the same calorie intake, but they all show different amounts left in the budget.App DashboardFood Plan

Website-Foodplan.png 

Best Answer

Hi @IdahoJohnHope you will have an excellent time here. Welcome aboard! Heart

Sorry about this issue! Thanks for leaving your comment in this thread. Fitbit is aware of this issue and is working in a solution for future updates. The original comment was posted almost in the same period of time that yours. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope this gets resolve in a short period of time.

Thanks a million for attaching that picture, it's of great help! I'll be around! Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes