Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change my Surge time zone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can't get my surge to change to uk time zone

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Good job @AnneF.!  I think that was a great way to solve the issue. Thanks for replying though. Smiley Wink

Please feel free to come back at any time, we try to take care of all the members of our family. 

Have you checked our Discussions board? If you're into Fitbit and fitness you may enjoy other users' comments. Check this board  Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here! And have some fun interacting with other users! 

Keep stepping around in the Forums! Robot wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the forums!

Try this

On the computer: Go to the Dashboard and click on the gear and choose settings from the drop down. Scroll down to time zone Change it to a different one. Sync it. Go back in and change it to the correct one and sync again

Phone: Click on account upper top right looks like an envelope. Scroll down to advanced settings and do the same as above

Device will need to sync before it changes

Check out the discussions boards! A lot going on and I'm sure you have some contributions as well!
Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

How you doing my friend @AnneF.? Welcome! Thanks for the help @WendyB. You can also check these steps. It should be working just fine after this. Robot wink

Keep me posted with the outcome!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue. I have followed all tips given but it is still stuck in the Greek time zone 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @Cezla!

Thanks for trying those steps. Did you checked these steps already?

1. On the Setting on your phone
4. Tap "General."
5. Tap "Date & Time."
6. Ensure that "Set Automatically" is ON.
7. Reopen the Fitbit app. The issue should now be resolved.

• If the "Automatic Time Zone" is not changing try these steps that some users tried a couple of months ago in regards of this issue. 

Those steps usually fixes the time. Can you please double check?

I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
thanks got sorted. had to set up again. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

Good job @AnneF.!  I think that was a great way to solve the issue. Thanks for replying though. Smiley Wink

Please feel free to come back at any time, we try to take care of all the members of our family. 

Have you checked our Discussions board? If you're into Fitbit and fitness you may enjoy other users' comments. Check this board  Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here! And have some fun interacting with other users! 

Keep stepping around in the Forums! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes