Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant login - help!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
When I try to login, it says check your email and password. When I click the forgot password, it wont send me the password to my email - error 403 forbidden. Why?

How do I proceed?

Please advise.

Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9
I am able ro login usingf fitbit.com but not in app

Please adv

Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit Surge arrived yesterday, to use with win 10 laptop and win 10 phone, charged it up, no bluetooth link being picked up on either phone or laptop, disabled bluetooth on phone and restarted laptop still no connection, tried dongle not working. Frustrated, what the heck...this is 2016 and i have spent £160 on a gadget that is a joke....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @Sweetejart! The error 403 means that our servers can't be reached at that particular moment. I'd recommend trying the steps provided in this post

If you haven't received the email about the forgot password, please check your spam folder and make sure that you've written your email properly. 

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Sylvia,

I have done all the steps like restart my fitbit surge, turned off and on my iphone 6 plus and the bluetooth, still I cant login to the fitbit app. When I login, it would respond to check my email add and password if correct. I previously went to fitbit.com.login to click the forgot password and it actually allowed me to change my password. But when I tried to login again using the app, I get the same response.

Did I miss something?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Sweetejart and welcome aboard to our Fitbit Community @GillC.

@Sweetejart are you using the same email address that you are using on Fitbit.com? Is giving you any error on the App? Let me know more details so I can help you with.

@GillC if you are not able to sync with your computer or your windows phone I recommend to follow the steps on this post for additional help.

Hope this helps. Feel free to come back here if the issue persists.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the troubleshoot that you've done @Sweetejart! So, if you already reset your password. It should lets you log in again using the new password. Can you please try doing this reset procedure from the online Dashboard? Are you able to log in using a computer or your browser in your phone? 

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Roberto

Thanks for this email. Yes, I just checked, and I have the same email address I use in fit.com.

I can also see there that I dont have the sleep section showing but lagging.

I hope it gives you an idea what's the problem is.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Sylvia

I am actually logged in when I checked. But I also cant find in the dashboard the sleep section, it is just lagging.

Anything else I should do?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your extra details @Sweetejart! Just to clarify this issue, where you able to log into your Dashboard? Since, you mentioned that you're not seeing your sleep graph in your app. It sounds like your tracker isn't transferring your data so please try this syncing troubleshoot

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes