Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge warranty feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m really not happy that the wristband on my surge is cracking by the screws. I have had it for 18 months. I emailed support and they told me it is out of warranty and offered me a 25% off voucher. 

How am I out of warranty? I even sent a screenshot of their own website to them that states that within the EEA the warranty is 2 years!

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Fox1983, if you purchased your Surge from an authorised retailer in the EEA, and you have proof of purchase showing that it is less than 24 months old, then you should get back in touch with Fitbit Customer Support, providing them with your proof of purchase.

You are correct in thinking that Fitbits purchased in the EEA are covered by a 2 year warranty.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Hi, @Fox1983 thanks for stopping by! Hope you like what find here! Thanks for your support @Julia_G.

I really appreciate the time you took in order to share your experience and feedback about your case. As @Julia_G mentioned, you can email them back with your proof of purchase and verify when your warranty started, since for Fitbit your warranty period begins when you pair your tracker for the first time.

Let me know if we can do something for you. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer