Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge screen won't turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The display of my Fitbit Surge watch is gone. It was all of sudden...a minute ago It worked well...but all of sudden the display just went of.

I need to replace my watch. Please help

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @PujaTG, thanks for posting your inquiry here, don't worry we'll do our best to help you out with this.

It's odd that your Fitbit is turning off the display all of the sudden, but let's try some steps before thinking on getting another one. Have you tried to restart it? Is your Fitbit battery charging? If not, you can see some tips to make you Fitbit charge again here? You can plug it into the charger and try the restart in that way too. If this is not working let me know.

I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @PujaTG, thanks for posting your inquiry here, don't worry we'll do our best to help you out with this.

It's odd that your Fitbit is turning off the display all of the sudden, but let's try some steps before thinking on getting another one. Have you tried to restart it? Is your Fitbit battery charging? If not, you can see some tips to make you Fitbit charge again here? You can plug it into the charger and try the restart in that way too. If this is not working let me know.

I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

HI

My Fitbit SUrge lost the display as well. Its discharge rate has also become very high since .  It keeps vibrating with all the notifications but I can only see the black/violet screen. Nothing else is visible. I have tried restarting, doesn't work. I can charge it but it loses the charge very fast, like within a day. 

Can you please help me with this ? Its almost about 2-3 years old now.

Best Answer
0 Votes