Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt of Surge Reliabilitu

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought Surge on March 2017, facing battery drain oit within a day and Bluetooth cannot connect issue. After exchange a new device, same problem happen on Oct 2017.

I doubt why surge always getting same problem in 3 mth and need to exchange.

Hiw about after warranty period?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I stay at Singapore. The service center always out of stock for exchange.

How can Fitbit help me???

I am very disappointed to this product.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CCLee I would return the 2nd bad unit as soon as possible for a refund for 2 reasons. 1) After the warranty is up you are on your own. Fitbit WILL NOT replace it even if it fails for the same reason. 2) The Surge has been discontinued and replaced by the Ionic. Support for the Surge is minimal. Good Luck.

Fixed wing aircraft (F-4J, F-4S), Fighter Squadrons: VF-171, VF-31, VF-103.
Best Answer

May i know, how did you made the exchange?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CCLee Your original Surge was bought in March of 2017 so the warranty is good until March of 2018. You are entitled to "warranty" replacements to the end of March 2018. Contact Customer Service, tell them the problems your current Surge is having and if they can't help you get it up and running, request another replacement. At the bottom of the Community home page you should find Fitbit: "About  Us", "Careers", etc. and "Help". Click on Help and select your the way you wish to contact Fitbit for assistance in replacing your Surge. Hope this helps.

Fixed wing aircraft (F-4J, F-4S), Fighter Squadrons: VF-171, VF-31, VF-103.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had contact Fitbit local sales representative. According to them, all incoming stock is pink color. I need black or blue. They say US side did not ship this two color to them. Need to wait .......i did not know how long to “wait”

Is it wait until expire and no need to exchange??

Please advice on this issue.

Thx

Best Answer
0 Votes