Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elliptigo exercise tracking

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is FitBit planning to program an elliptigo in the activities to choose from?  It's an elliptical bike that doesn't mimic other exercises.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

So do ELLIPTIGO riders use “elliptical” or “bike” setting in Fitbit workout mode?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Thanks for taking a break from stepping @WisconsinT, Welcome! Actually, we don't have any information about it, and I wouldn't like giving you any false expectations or misleading info. But I think that you have a really good suggestion cooking up there!  I encourage you submit it as a suggested idea, where members of the Community can comment and vote for it; so it can be implemented in a future update. This is the best way to make your voice heard. Smiley Very Happy

We're building ourselves every day to be better and satisfy as many users we can, and this type of comments help us to grow. I recommend to post this information in our Feature Suggestions board where our developers can check what our Fitbitters need and take this in consideration for the next updates.

Catch you later! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

So do ELLIPTIGO riders use “elliptical” or “bike” setting in Fitbit workout mode?

Best Answer
0 Votes