Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting ride data and map to map my ride

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have tracked a ride with dignity surge but I can't seem to send the details and map to mapmyride. Has anyone else had the issue or figure out how to do it. Cheers in advance.
Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Welcome to the Community @Johnnyw75! Let me explain you that "Mapmyride" account will be updated each time Fitbit syncs and it only sync calories and distance. It will not show you any other data or details besides those. 

Hope that clarifies your concern! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
Really? Seems kind of short sighted. Does the same go for strava? I often go out for a ride but my phone battery dies as mapmyride tracks my route. I was hoping to switch to Fitbit for this while keeping my riding group on. Mapmyride.

Mapmyride sent me a reply suggesting it was possible.

Johnny

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Johnnyw75 You can try exporting GPS data as TCX file, and then importing into MapMyRide:

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1133/

Fitbit has a special integration with Strava. Just track as GPS activity on Fitbit Blaze or Surge and then it will sync to Strava. It has a few annoyances but does work. Setup instructions here:

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1727/

Aria, Fitbit MobileTrack on iOS. Previous: Flex, Force, Surge, Blaze

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to me @Johnnyw75! If you want to get more information about Strava, I suggest you to take a look into this post. 

And also, you can review what @bbarrera posted for you, which are instructions to export fitness data and instructions to set up Strava app. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Best Answer

Is it possible to do the other way round? Can I export my Mapmyride data to my Fitbit dashboard? My Blaze never finds my LG G6 so all my ride information is missing from my fitbit dashboard.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Punnyabrata, it is great to see new faces around! No, it is not possible to export the data from a different app to your Fitbit Dashboard. And regarding the fact that your phone can't find your Blaze, this is because the LG G6 isn't a compatible device yet, so I'm afraid that you won't be able to setup/sync and receive notifications with it. You can try, but I can't guarantee that it'll work. Smiley Frustrated 

If you have further questions, let me know! 

Best Answer

Thanks Heydy will wait till LG G6 gets included in the list of compatible devices. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'll appreciate your patience and understanding into this matter @Punnyabrata. Keep me posted if you have further questions. 😉 

Have a nice day! 

Best Answer