Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about my Surge band

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had three fitbits. I like the concept, but the cheapness has me reconsidering. I'm on my 3rd band on my Surge HR in 4 months. I think I will look into a Garmin tomorrow. Anyone else have this problem?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I'm glad to see you here in the Forums @jacksonville021, welcome. Your comments are very important for us! 

Sorry to hear what happen to your Fitbit bands! I know that you might be questioning about the Fitbit quality but, I assure you that we test our Fitbit before releasing them to the market and we expect the highest quality in our products and services. I've requested a case for you, our team will be contacting you via email shortly, they can help you out with all your inquiries

Rest assure I'll pass along the feedback, your voice is being heard. Fitbit is always reviewing your responses to provide feedback to our product development team.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes