Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Surge feedback

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My FitBit Surge wristband which is not replaceable, tore at the head of the device after 6 months.  When I called to complain they immediately issued me a new Surge which once again tore in the same place. 

Online Forums confirm this is a design defect.  

FitBit only issues the replacement device to get you past the 12 month warranty.  After the second device failed, they laughed at me and told me that I was out of warranty.  It sucks to be you.

Did I mention this was their premium product, that $200 top of the line FitBit.

Any company that fails to recall a defect in their premium product, or that fails to take care of its customers that purchase their premium product, is doomed to failure.

Goodbye FitBit.  You will get what you deserve.

You are the worse.

Moderator edit: Format and updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @GoodByeFB thanks for posting your feedback about what you experience with Fitbit.

Sorry for the issues with your Surge. Thanks for the feedback, it's very important to us to have your thoughts in regards our product and your customer support interactions. Fitbit is always trying to provide great products and customer experience. Each scenario is different, but I think that you can use the option available according to your warranty information, as it was mentioned by our support team. 

We don't want to create frustration in our customers. Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here.

Thank you for your understanding. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @GoodByeFB thanks for posting your feedback about what you experience with Fitbit.

Sorry for the issues with your Surge. Thanks for the feedback, it's very important to us to have your thoughts in regards our product and your customer support interactions. Fitbit is always trying to provide great products and customer experience. Each scenario is different, but I think that you can use the option available according to your warranty information, as it was mentioned by our support team. 

We don't want to create frustration in our customers. Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on what you share here.

Thank you for your understanding. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer