Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Surge Poor Product Warranty for Fitbit Surge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is number 3 replacement Surge.  This one barely lasted 7 months.  There is no replacement parts for this and Fitbit sent me a repalcement two prior times.  This time they told me I'm SOL!  The original Surge I purchased had a 1 year warranty and that applies to any subsequent items that will replace that "original" purchase.   This wasn't the case when Fitbit replaced it twice.   Fitbit is in damage control because there are many unhappy people with the same issue.  The watch will barely last one year and I'm sure they have had to replace many of these!  They have stopped the bleed and there is no way to fix it so they tell the customer (me) they can offer a 25% discount on any Fitbit as a replacement.  Yeah, like I would order another Surge!    The Surge is great, works well, I wear it alot.  If only they could make a band that makes sense and is durable.

Company Fail.

IMG_4406.JPGIMG_4407.JPG

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community @TzingerHope you're doing great! Thank you very much for your  feedback. This has not gone unnoticed and be sure that I will pass this along.

About the information that you received, if your Surge is out of warranty a replacement is not applicable. I think that using a discount to get back on track with the same or a different tracker, it'd be the best option for a person that is considering staying in the Fitbit family, in case that you want to do so. I understand you've invested in the Fitbit Family; however, Fitbit as any other company have policies to follow through.  While customer satisfaction remains our number one goal, the demands of running a global business require that we enforce our warranty consistently.   

I appreciate your understanding. Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer