Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Surge Screen Issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Issue: screen appears to be faulty as per photo. Have reset this 3 times to no avail. Time seems to get stuck and unless I tap or swipe screen to reset the time, but parts of the screen still display that shouldn't be there. 

I do hope you can help me.

thank

IMG_5295.JPG

IMG_5296.JPG

IMG_5297.JPG

IMG_5298.JPG

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Contact Support and let them know you have already done many restarts
http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Hey there, @wardette80! Welcome to the Family! Cat Very Happy

Thanks a lot for the pictures, sorry to see what happened with your Surge, as @WendyB said our best recommendation is to contact our Support Team, they can check your information and provide you with the best solution based in your Fitbit warranty. You can reach them via email, or if you prefer you can chat or calling them at:

• US/Canada: (877) 623-4997 from 4am to 9pm (PT).
  • UK: 0208 865 3243 from 9am to 6pm.
  • India: 000 800 100 4540 from 10am to 9pm (IST).

Keep me posted with the outcome! Woman Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I had the same issue a few months after purchasing the Fitbit Surge this past summer. The LCD screen would not swipe properly or would freeze. Contacted online support/chat and they walked me thru resetting the tracker three times (but didn't resolve screen issue). Since my Surge is still under warranty, I was offered either a 50% off a new Fitbit tracker or free Surge replacement. I took the free Surge replacement because I like the GPS feature.

Best Answer

How you doing my friend @RunningAtWarp10? Welcome to the Forums! Smiley Happy

Thanks for sharing your feedback, it's of great help. Sorry about your Surge. We strive for excellent customer service, and customer satisfaction remains our number one goal; we're always trying to get better options for you. Your comments are important for us, this will help us to improve our products.

Thank you for your understanding! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer